“but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength…” Isaiah 40:31
SEVEN PROMISES OF RENEWAL FOR THOSE WHO HOPE IN THE LORD:
- He will renew our strength. Isaiah 40:31 – in those times when we feel weak, worn out and like we can’t move forward, He will provide the strength we need.
- He will renew right spirits in us. Psalms 51:10 – let’s be real, sometimes we just need an attitude fix. He can and will do it!
- He will renew the inward man, day by day. 2 Corinthians 4:16 – that deep part of us that longs for His touch.
- He will renew the spirits of our minds. Ephesians 5:23 – No more stinkin’ thinkin’!
- He will renew us again – and again. Hebrews 6:6 – Because He loves us and is a patient Father.
- He will renew us in our knowledge of Him. Colossians 3:10 – His heart wants ours constantly aligned with His.
- He will renew our youth. Psalms 103:5. Sometimes we just need to feel young again. Like little children on daddy’s lap.
What would you like to renew? Restore? Rejuvenate, replenish, revitalize? A certain hobby or sport? A friendship? Your exercise or nutrition program? Your joy?
Let’s start with hope. Hope in the Lord. For whatever we need.
These seven promises are but a tiny sample of the many ways God will renew us. I encourage you to dig into these and find more! As you do, I know you will be refreshed and renewed!
He longs to speak to us so that He can speak through us.